I can’t tell you how much I love ColourPop Cosmetics 😀 This is my first time ordering from ColourPop & I can’t wait to place my next order. Inexpensive makeup-line with by far the bestttt quality! I decided to purchase & review the “$aucey Palette” ($18.00) along with an Ultra Matte Lip in the color “Teeny Tiny” ($4.80) +plus a bonus ‘super shock shadow’ in the color “Birthday Cake”.
The colors in this palette is a great color scheme that compliments each one nicely. I definitely was able to utilize all colors in just this one look.
Heavy Glam: A vibrant duochrome orange with a pink flip
Chic Happens: A matte cool mauve
Lit: A vibrant metallic purple
Razy: A matte blackened plum
*Their shadows are incredibly pigmented, pictures do not do it justice!
- Prime face.
- On my lid I used Chic Happens as my base.
- Center of my lid I used the color Lit.
- Outer-V I placed Razy to smoke out the look.
- Applied Heavy Glam to my tear ducts and a little over the color Lit that I applied to the center of my eye-lid.
- Voila! Apply eye-liner & add lashes if you wish to do so.
- Don’t forget to BLEND! 🙂