Unicorns must exist because here is another beaaautiful make-up palette by Tarte Cosmetics, their line high-performance naturals. I completely lucked out on this palette because Ulta & Sephora were having a SALE on this palette for $10 off. As soon as I saw that, called my local Sephora to check inventory & it was all sold out buuuuut Ulta did not fail me! Quickly placed it on hold & I am so pleased with this purchase.
A little overview on this product:
- The colors in this palette reminds me of unicorns or something majestic, hah.
- The packaging is cute & fun! designed with shapes almost like a kaleidoscope!
- 10 shades total.
- PLUUUUS a highlighter.
- Amaaaazing! I couldn’t even tell there was a highlighter in the palette but it is the center circle pot & it is gorgeouuus! Not at all what I imagined it to look like.
- 9 metallic/shimmer shades.
- 1 matte.
- I thought the matte was pretty random, I understand we need a matte in a palette but I also wish there were more than 1 matte color or at least keep it all shimmer. That’s just me… I like equality. lol
- Velvet consistency.
- Very pigmented.
- Nonetheless, all the colors are beautiful!
I can definitely say I had fun with this one & there are plenty of fun looks you can create 🙂
- LOOK 1
- lid: Marvel
- outer-v: Wings
- liner: Magic
- LOOK 2
- inner-corner: Myth
- lid: Crystal
- outer-v: Fairy
Play around with it & just have funn 🙂