Here is something I put together that was inspired by a Soft Sunrise. I thought the colors in this palate complimented each other very well, especially since it contains neutral and blending colors.
- The palette is in a compact form.
- The packaging matches perfectly with the oceanic theme.
- 8 colors (hints of shimmer).
– 2 matte nudes if you don’t pack on too much product; or the build up will result in a more shimmery look.
– Velvet consistency, AMAZING!
- Looks that you can achieve, is a simple fresh look or sultry/smokey look. Very versatile!
- Consisted of different shades of brown and a pop of coral/dusty rose.
- Prime your eyelids.
- For the inner corner of the lid I used “Sand” I also used this as a light base.
- All over the lid I used the color “Seashell” I think this is my favorite color in the palette & I thought this would transition well with…
- “Mermaid” on my outer V.
- I next lined the water line & lash line with the color “Reef”.
LOVE! The color schemes in this palette is right up my alley 🙂 this is something you can utilize & unlike some palettes.. no color will be neglected here, lol.
Hope you Enjoy! Until next time.